Japan Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Research Fellowship
Fellowship for advanced researchers in South Korea, Taiwan and China invited to do research in Japanese universities/institutions
Japan Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Research Fellowship supports a research stay in Japan by advanced researchers who hold a full-time position in a university or research institution and who reside in South Korea, Taiwan or China. The recruitment and selection process, including interviews, is carried out by the program's selection committees in Korea, Taiwan and China.
- The main qualification requirements are listed as follows. Further details are contained in the Application Details.
- Applicants must be a citizen and resident of either South Korea, Taiwan or China (Applicants must not be a dual-citizen of any country, including Japan.)
- Applicants must be nominated by either the Korean alumni association, Taiwanese alumni association or Chinese alumni association.
- Applicants must hold a doctoral degree at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a letter of acceptance from the host institution in Japan.
- Fellowship: 140,000yen/month
- The fellowship period is from July 2013 to June 2014.
- Applicants must prepare all the required documents listed in the Application Details and submit them all to the selection committee in their country.
---> For more information, please contact to respective alumni associations.